I started work on the Pidgin plugin for IMmerge. So far, I have been able to convert Pidgin text logs to Trillian successfully.
Here is the completion progress for the various parts:
- Pidgin Txt Reader: 95%
- Pidgin Txt Writer: 0%
- Pidgin HTML Reader: 0%
- Pidgin HTML Writer: 0%
How you can help:
While parsing is working on my own set of logs, there are certain cases I still don’t know about. You can help by providing me this information:
- Folder names for different protocols. So far I know about:
- “jabber” (used for Google Talk as well)
- <Name> entered the room.
- <Name> left the room.
- Offering to send <filename> to <Name>
- <Name> is offering to send file <filename>
- Starting transfer of <filename> from <Name>
- Transfer of file <filename> complete
- <UserID> is now known as <Name>
If you can answer any of these, just leave a comment or send me an email. Thanks!